Whether you need professional money management or a retirement plan, a one-time financial consultation or a second opinion, our initial appointment will consist of discussing your desires, aspirations, and developing a plan of action.
- Complete Client Profile.
- Send ADV prior to first meeting.
- Sign Investment Advisory Services Agreement.
- First appointment – discuss expectations and goals.
- Create first draft of your investment plan.
- Make updates and adjust assumptions.
- Review investment plan together.
- Discern what changes, if any, are necessary.
- Follow up appointment 45 days later.
If your path to financial independence includes professional money management, the following steps apply:
- You will complete a Confidential Client Questionnaire. We will get a snapshot of your current situation and determine the most appropriate path by defining your goals, time horizon, risk tolerance, and societal priorities.
- We will review your Investment Policy Statement, which will serve as a foundation on which to build your portfolio.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 804.441.1839.